Good News, Bad News

Soooo it's been almost a month since I've posted--

Good news: the gap in blogging means I'm becoming less of a drama queen about this whole thing, right?  I mean, I have half-composed posts while running -- "Shin Splints!" "I Hate Sweating!" -- but it really has become habitual in the most mundane way for me.
Bad news: my mom reads this and there's nothing there most of the time.  Hi there, Mama!

Good news: after running I feel gross and uncomfortable, but not in an I-hate-life, why-am-I-doing-this kind of way anymore.  More stamina, yay?
Bad news: I know this means I should be pushing myself farther and I super don't want to.

I worked to establish a routine, but now that the routine is comfortable... why can't I just do that?  Over and over?  Less than two miles of total travel used to feel impossible and now it's not, why can't I just have a cookie for showing up??  ...yeah, I know, I hear it, too.

Time for new music to drown out the rationalization.

Comments

Popular Posts